Sunday, June 15, 2008

TAGGED!

TAGGED
10 years ago I was... Married, living in our first house in American Fork working on putting the yard in, working full time plus! Just living life...

5 years ago I was...Living in our house in Lehi - doing and redoing the yard!

1 year ago I was...Building our house - wondering how crazy we really were, so excited to have our house started.

Yesterday I was...At work by 7:15 worked a long day until 5:15, went and picked up Aspen at Lora's who had been outside playing in the mud! Brought her home let her ride her Dora bike. Had my wonderful husband make dinner after he got home from work because I was pooped after camping and work (I am such a whimp!) Hung out outside and talked with the neighbors while the kids rode bikes until 9:30 (way past Aspen's bed time).

5 favorite snacks...Frozen grapes, Dr. Pepper, Oreo Cookies, Coffee Lovers Only from Coldstone, caramel

5 favorite books...I don't read much these days beyond my People magazine and the other occassional trash one from the store. Dr. Laura's Bad Childhood, Good Life (Jer bought it for me and it has been really good and insightful

5 places to runaway to...Maui, camping, Bear Lake, anywhere but here!

5 bad habits...swearing, especially since Aspen repeats everything! Eating too many sweets, not cooking enough, letting stupid things get to me

5 things I would never wear...overalls (at least not since the 90's), short shorts - never looked good on me, belly shirts

5 pet peeves...kids putting everything in their mouths! when people leave garbage in my car (I know I'm a freak), disorganization in my closet (the freak in me is big!)

5 things I enjoy...Watching Aspen ride her bike, camping, boating, sitting in the sun, spending time with Jer

5 favorite T.V. shows...So you think you can dance, Survivor, CSI, Grey's Annatomy

5 people I would like to meet...Paul Walker, Will Smith, I can't think of anyone else right now!

Now I am tagging ~ Lora, Molly, Becca

1 comment:

Molly said...

I didn't know you watched So you thinkyou can dance! We need to talk!