Friday, November 28, 2008

Aspen is 3!!











I know I'm 2 weeks late, but that's the way I roll :D! I can't believe it my little Aspen is 3! How could it have been 3 years already? She seems so grown up all of the sudden. She is doing her alphabet all the way (correctly now) she is "texting" on her Barbie phone and being such a big help with Kambri! She seems to crack us up more and more every day with the things she comes up with! We love you too much Aspen!
We went to Jump on It and had a blast! It was so much fun to watch them jumping around on the trampolines and sneaking in to take tastes of the birthday cake! She loved having all her friends come! As you can see by the picture of her and Zoey it was a lot of fun!




No comments: