We decided that we would get one more outing child free and when Max & Ali invited us to Moab we figured it was the perfect oportunity. We had a great time renting jeeps and going out on the trail. We only almost rolled once and I didn't even have to get mad at him for it - everyone else did! Thanks Grandma Julie! I got fried for about the first time in my life (forgot about pregnancy skin) and I think Jer enjoyed it that it was me burnt and not him! Anyway - thanks to the Olsen's for the invite - it was an awesome trip! Now the hunt for a jeep gets more and more serious each day - now not only is Jer addicted to Duck Hunting, but Jeeping as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun times in Moab. I miss the sun.
That looks like so much fun, and it was good to hear that your husband did not kill you out on the red rocks!!!
Post a Comment