Monday, May 5, 2008
It FINALLY stopped SNOWING!!
We are so glad that the weather is finally nice outside!! We went to the park yesterday and dad and Aspen played on the slides - I am so glad he wanted to go on them so I didn't have to! I was getting tired of playing outside in the Arctic, since Aspen, Zoey and Jake love it outside. Aspen has loved having Zoey right across the street, and so have we! Every morning it's "I want to go to Ali's and see Zoey" Today Aspen attacked Ali at the garbage cans, Jer was babysitting while I was at work and Ali came out to get the garbage cans and Aspen came running across the street like she had been waiting all day for a sign of life, Ali said immediately it was, where is Zoey? As you can see the kids love the dirt yards. Note Aspens "dress" it's not really a dress, but dad didn't know any better and didn't put the pants on with the "dress shirt" as Aspen calls it. I am just greatful that he will watch her while I work - nevermind the outfits and dirty face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those two are so big together. Isn't it nice we can actually go out to play with our kids now! I thought it would never end!
Post a Comment