I admit it - I have been a total slacker on my blog lately, but honestly I am just trying to keep cool these days! I am down to the last month of being prego and oh boy 90 degrees is hot! Oh well at least there is an end in site! Now if Aspen just liked the indoors and AC as much as I do! Anyway here are some pictures from Bear Lake - I have been a bit of a picture slacker these days too. I have to say it was a blast, the weather was nice and the kids loved the water - Aspen wants to go camping by the water again tomorrow just about every day!
So is it good or bad that my daughter doesn't know what to do when I tell her to go potty in the water? She told me she had to go so I told her to go out in the water and go potty and next thing I know she is taking her clothes off! I couldn't resist taking a picture in between laughing!

No comments:
Post a Comment