Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tagged!

OK Molly - here is your tag - as bad as it is - here's my house!


Master Bathroom

The closet - Aspen was doing "work" in here earlier while I was getting ready - hence the munchkin chairs :D

Favorite room - actually only room with an almost complete feeling


Kitchen sink


Laundry room - at least all the laundry is done - maybe not put away yet

Fridge - so cooking is so over-rated in 90+ degrees 8 months prego! :D

What my little one is doing - this is why I am catching up on my blogging!

Favorite shoes - pre-pregnancy!

All I wear during the summer is flip flops anyway and especially this year!!

My dream vacation would be Maui, Hawaii with my hubby and two munchkins - just some time to hang out in the sun, sand and relax - it is so laid back there!

I am tagging - Ali Olsen, Becca Farrer, Lora Stephens and Marianne Martin! If I can do it so can all of you professional bloggers! This is a NO CLEANING tag - it is what it is!!

6 comments:

Marianne Martin said...

Thank you! Thank you so much for the tag. Does your house always look so perfect and wonderful?

Tiff said...

Im not going to lie your house is spotless! It looks great! I love your sinks in your master bath so cute! Oh yea I am obsessed with those shoes to!

Molly said...

I LOVE your shoes! Your bedroom looks great!

Molly said...

Your house looks so good! I LOVE your shoes!

Lid said...

Love it Ang. Your house looks really good. I love that Aspen works on "projects" in your closet. How cute. :-)

Unknown said...

Wow Ang, I loved reading the story about your delivery. It's great to see your home, as perfect as you..

Now for the pre pregancy shoes,, well I guess their better than a piercing...